Saturday, June 5, 2010
Toxic Shrek Glasses
McDonald's website has a Q&A about this recall, and begins every answer with "they are not toxic".. well yes they are Mr. Ronald McDonald. I don't think my kids will be too sad about having to go get a refund (as soon as they actually release HOW to get your money back on the glasses), because just as I sat the glasses down to take the picture of them for this blog entry, my daughter was freaking out telling me, "Don't touch them!" and "they'll make you sick mom!"....You know we all go there expecting, at our own risk, to be poisoned by McDonald's food..... you wouldn't think you'd carry the same risk buying some collectible glasses!